Monday, February 11, 2008

Huh....

I'm under the weather, and so, at the risk of my "three good things" blog becoming a tarot card blog, here's a very low-energy effort at a post:

The Lovers card suggests that you have the courage to get involved, take a risk, consider a proposal or fall in love again. If you don't put yourself out there, you won't find what you seek. Make a choice to love or forgive. You could consider letting an outside party hook you up with a new prospect or rendezvous. Be aware, however, that giving into passion, temptation or lust could have consequences. Don't bite off more than you can chew.

Whatever in the world does the week ahead hold for me?

Three good things:
1. I don't have to think much in order to post my tarot card - this is good for you, dear readers, since my brain is full of cotton.
2. By my having a moment to write even this minimal post it means I've made sufficient progress on my research paper to take a rest.
3. Things seem to be looking up, if you want to take advice from the cards ;)

No comments: