I've done some great things in the last few days, so here's my "feel good" post:
1. Submitted an 18 page research paper that I've been toiling away on for two months.
2. Closed some doors (see previous post)
3. Asked for some help from somebody important to me, and received it.
4. Helped a friend.
5. Called my mom to catch up.
6. Got out of bed on a weekend before 8:00.
7. Had my Sunday class canceled, but still chose to get some school-related things out of the way.
8. Played "catch the ribbon" with my overweight cat, both to make her happy and to help her shed some pounds.
9. Had coffee with some girlfriends.
Life is good.